Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I hope someone can answer this question for me :fingercross:
Is the binding class rating pertain only to a spirit/spell that is bound to a vessel? For example if I have a class 4 spirit that is bound to a vessel and also bridged to me, is this bridging also a class 4.

If I would use the CH recapture bag to elevate the class binding of this class 4 vessel to a class 5, will the bridging be elevated to class 5 also? I assume that the spirit will have to be back in the vessel before using the recapture bag.

Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

babyface wrote:I hope someone can answer this question for me :fingercross:
Is the binding class rating pertain only to a spirit/spell that is bound to a vessel? For example if I have a class 4 spirit that is bound to a vessel and also bridged to me, is this bridging also a class 4.

If I would use the CH recapture bag to elevate the class binding of this class 4 vessel to a class 5, will the bridging be elevated to class 5 also? I assume that the spirit will have to be back in the vessel before using the recapture bag.

I think, I can answer your questions..I hope =)

The bridging part is for the spirit to have a second home (Your spirit) without having the vessel always with you or near you..PLUS, an easier/closer/ bonding connection to your spirit. I don't believe the Bridging (or bridge) has anything to do with a Class System.-...*But I have not read that anywhere.* Would be great to know by Magnolia,Ash or an Elder of the board who may know better then I.

The class systems are used to determine the energy level during the actual bindings. A Creepy Hollows original idea. And a Great one I might add!

To answer the second half of your question..Using the recapture bag can bring a spirited vessel from a 4 to a 5 ? Yes it can elevate your spirit but then again..Bridging will not be affected because "bridging" is just like it states..a bridge between you and your spirit. Closer connection between the two of you.Your just elevating the spirit energy not the bridging process.

I do not know if the spirit has to be in the vessel for you to use the recapture bag.

I hope I have answered your questions well enough..It is my understanding of how it all works.
Warmest Wishes,
Tonimarie

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !

Return to “General Questions”