Lich: Any information?

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Hello everyone :wave:
I'm interested in learning more about Lich, I searched the forum and got a pdf talking about the Fylgia and Lich connection and a topic saying Lich = Zombie, Sluagh, Draugr, Gaki. In the BunBun store it say Lich is a magic user that became an entity by magic. So I'm curious and confused, does this mean the magic user became something like a zombie or any of the others? And by the second description they would be alive but zombie, sluagh, draugr and daki are dead.
I also read that some people got them, so I would love to read some experiences and any information you guys can have. Can they help with magic and teach it?

Have a nice day :grouphug:

nelixau
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

::bump::

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

suicidex66
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 66
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

LindaLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: lostsoul
Zodiac:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."
-Vivian Greene
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Bump bump bump... all of these bumps, haha.

Lichism is mostly connected with the Necromantic Arts, to my knowledge. A certain amount of Necromantic power can bring you to Lich-status... although it has it's obvious downsides.

It is used to describe one who has reached a state of "living undeath". Allows a Necromantic practitioner to be pretty much half-dead and so consumed in death itself, which helps one to transcend the physical and inhabit both the realm of the living and realm at the dead at the same time.
Essentially it makes working with the Spiritual realm more of a vivid and direct experience, it makes a Necromancer's practice much more effective.

It seems that attaining this level results in a kind of immortality similar to vampirism, but the way it develops is very different.

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks Noctem! I was fearing another bump! :lol:

Interesting, where you got this info and where could I get more? I didn't knew it was connected to Necromantic Arts but it does make a lot of sense. Yes, the downsides are always there but there's always someone that think is not a great price to pay.

So they still have their bodies? Would they need something to survive? Could you or any one talk more about this.

Viridis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Viridis
Zodiac:

I'm totally watching this thread, as I find it to be very interesting. I'm leading the call to get a Lich EXPERT in here! Anyone with me?! Seriously though, I have about 1 milliiiiiion questions regarding this one. Do lich's bodies rot? Do they eat? If so, do they eat normal human food or something more sinister? Do lich's maintain their original human personalities or at least some semblance of it? Has anyone ever met a lich? Phew, sorry, I'm rambling. Anyway, all I know about lich's is what I've seen in B horror movies, and they make them out to be really nasty. The ones I've seen in the cinema have rotting flesh and have extreme telekinetic powers. I actually wouldn't mind meeting one if I didn't think it would pin me to a wall with "the hairy eyeball" and then make me into witch kabobs. :hungry:

God is Great
Beer is Good
And
People are Crazy
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I'm all in for a Lich expert, considering that I know nothing but what I got to read and is always so little information.

Maybe BunBun, she does offer Lich in her store, so maybe she could say something more?

Return to “General Questions”