associations

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

I'll be receiving my gregori watcher soon, probably today. Are there any associations?

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I did receive my gregori today! His energy is amazing! I'm wearing him on my pinky (I have fat fingers :oops: ) and I can feel the "burn," lol.

I also received my wishing star and look forward to using it tonight.

Also came the dragon beads! Oh, they are so pretty. Right now they are twisted into a bracelet.

Mainly, gotta say, love the new bag! I've saved all the other bags they usually come in, but this lovely! It's a red material with gold chinese dragons printed on it. The tie is black with a gold ball on either end. I'm going to copy my protective spells and spirit communication spells onto it and keep my pendulums in it. I've kept them in one of the organza bags with the same spells, but this will really hide what's inside! Thanks, Magnolia.

I still really need the associations for the gregori, please.

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

OOOOOOOO you're gonna LOVE him LadyV!!!!!!

Sorry, I just adore my Grigoris, I have a small army :crazy:

As far as any associations I know of, I was told by my seller that they like scents like Patchouli, Musk, and Myrrh. I have also heard they enjoy fresh thyme. I do offer these every once and awhile, but my Grigoris seem to enjoy it when I give them jobs.

My first Grigori is such a special guy and I hope you and yours bond really well. They are powerful beings.... again, I just LOVE mine :D

Keep us updated!

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks, Phoenix! I greatly appreciate it. I think I have a couple of patchouli incense sticks, but they may be sandelwood.

I know that he wanted his box painted black with no decoration, and some of the dark green velvet I keep for the spirits.

What kind of jobs do you assign them? That way, I can get started making him happy.

Do they speak with you? The one I got has been sitting in the store and labeled as opinionated and a bit sassy. I really wanted one that is opinionated that he can't help but speak to me, you know. He's in the charge box right now, so I can't wait to pull him out and sleep with him.

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Haha I had him on my watchlist XD
Glad he went to a good home!!

I mostly give mine protection or messenger jobs, they seem to enjoy them. My very fist Grigori is like my personal body guard and likes to lay in bed with me (in a totally non sexual way of course haha) he likes to come with me when I go out an doesn't mind giving me opinions on the people around me or that I hang out with haha. He's a very intuitive spirit and I think has had a huge role in introducing me to the people I call friends today.

He doesn't so much speak with me as show me things... although I did hear him once, he warned me of some stuff. My very first night i had him before we bonded or I invoked him, I heard his voice give me a warning, and then he laid on top of me in a very protective manner. From what I was told, watchers tend to be "eternally silent" which means they communicate in other ways. My first watcher will speak when necessary, but for the most part, like I said, they give me flashes, images, and thoughts... not so much actual conversation. Haha, he listens to my vents alot :lol: and always seems to be able to make it better too.
He and I are very emotionally connected as well. For example, when he's mad, or angry about something that was done to me, we mirror each other, and I can get quite enraged if I don't realize what is happening.
He's also a "ready for anything" type of guy. Like he's always looking for a bad guy to fight XD... if someone looks at me wrong I feel like he's like "can I go, can I, can I?" He knows rule number one is to never harm anyone, so I think he just wants to mess with them a little haha, but usually I just tell him to save it for the big ones xD.

Hope this helps a little!

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

WOW! That sounds amazing! I forget that I should the invoking. I will do that while my hubby is busy play command and conquer.

It's so funny that you were watching him. I was torn between him and the other, but when it came down to it, I had to have him.

I also forget that I need to lay the laws down. Will do that after the invocation. I think it's simple to just have him watch over me and baby. Maybe my concern to keep him busy will encourage me to go work out more since I stay at home all day, blah.

How many do you have?

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

haha, I actually never did the invocation with him... he just kind of invoked himself if that makes any sense at all :lol: Turns out that he and I actually knew each other from a past life, I don't know the details, but our soul/spirit had already met, which is one reason our connection is so strong.

Yeah I was watching him, as Grigoris are one of those spirits I am just drawn to, can't help it, same with the djinn, khodam, and angels, they just call me i guess!

I think he totally was calling to you, cause I was so close to buying him, and actually forgot too haha, guess he knew where he belonged!

That's a great job for him. I feel like they get very close to their "keepers" and want to do everything they can to help make them successful. I think once you bond, he will really help with that.

Um.... lessee... hehe, 8 :crazy: and they like to call others to my side when needed so I probably have more around me than I know most of the time!

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE

Return to “General Questions”